Close your eyes and away
Whimsical border clip art sweeter than daydreams and cupcakes
With these clipart borders and frames, you’re set to create cards and scrapbook designs sweeter than daydreams and cupcakes. The hand-drawn border designs are versatile and perfect for wedding invitations, birthday cards, sentiments, quotes and much more.
The vintage shabby-chic clip art look stunning as toppers against solid color backgrounds as well as classic polka dot papers. You simply can’t go wrong with whimsical clip art! Doodle frames and labels are perfect for decoupage projects. Why not decorate your mason jars with dreamy and whimsy labels?
You will return time after time to this stunning whimsical clip art collection. This is a must-have clip art pack for digital crafters, hybrid scrapbookers and cardmakers.
- Create endless designs with dreamy hand drawn border designs
- Perfect cut-out sheets for decoupage projects and stickers
- Take your designs to the next level with swirly clip art frames and borders
- Add vintage and shabby-chic vibes to your designs with ease
- Set your creativity free and endulge in cute frames and borders
Included in your hand drawn borders pack
- 8 digital whimsical doodle elements (PNG + JPEG)
- 1 printable cut-out sheet (A4 and 8×11 in) JPEG
- The whimsical border clip art are 2000 px (app 6 in)
- Color mode: RGB
- Resolution: 300 dpi (high resolution)
- Instant download
- 5,41 MB zipped file
- Digitized hand-drawn illustrations by Sandra Törnroth
Easy scrapbooking downloads
Due to the nature of digital products we do not refund or accept cancellations if the files are downloaded. If the product is faulty in any way you are of course offered a refund.
Please contact us if you run into any trouble with your product. We are more than happy to help you.
You find the full terms and policy here.
Your whimsical clip art is delivered to you in a zipped folder. In most cases, you only need to double click the folder to open it. If you don’t have a program for zipped files installed on your computer, you need to install an application to be able to extract your craft files. Make sure you have an unzipping program installed before purchasing your doodle clipart.
The digital illustrations are 300 dpi which ensure high-quality printing. The color space of the clip art is RGB. If you use a printing service, please make sure they print in RGB . CMYK might alter the colors of your design. Please note that colors also vary due to settings on your printer or screen.
In the product previews, we use an effect called “drop shadow” in the card designs. The shadow effect is super-easy to create if you use Photoshop. You find a tutorial with pictures in your download folder.
1. Place your graphic and click on “Layer” in the menu bar.
2. Select “Layer styles”.
3. Select “Drop shadow”.
4. Play around with the settings! Have fun!
If it doesn’t work, check that your clipart layer is selected.