Say with vintage wedding clip art
A stunning selection of whimsical clip art for your wedding invitations
Nothing is more romantic than a handmade wedding invitation created by hand with love and care. Your guests are sure to feel welcomed and special in a heart beat. With enchanting wedding invitations clip art, printable cut-out sheets, digital stamps, and digital scrapbook papers you are set to create the cutest wedding innitations ever seen.
Use the digi stamps for cute and personal details – color them with your favorite pens. No card will be the other alike. Say “I do” the whimsical way with this dreamy vintage wedding clip art bundle!
- Create the wedding invitations of your dreams
- Everything you need in one place
- Craft romantic, whimsical wedding invitation designs with ease
- Wow your recipients with dreamy vintage pastel colors
- Color your digi stamps with your favourite pens for a heart-warming look
Included in your digital scrapbooking bundle
- 50 whimsy graphic elements (PNG +JPEG)
- 10 printable scrapbooking papers 12×12 in / 3600×3600 px (PNG + JPEG)
- 10 seamless patterns tiles (PNG + JPEG)
- 5 digital stamp designs 6 in (PNG only)
- 3 printable cut-out sheets (A4 and 8×11 in) JPEG
- PAT-files for Photoshop – easy pattern-install file
- The whimsical clipart are 2000 px (app 6 in)
- Color mode: RGB
- Resolution: 300 dpi (high resolution)
- 63 MB zipped file (large file)
- Hand-drawn illustrations by Sandra Törnroth
Easy scrapbooking downloads
Due to the nature of digital products no refunds or cancellations are offered unless you have not downloaded any wedding clipart designs to your computer or they are faulty in any way.
Please contact us if you run into any trouble with your purchase. We are more than happy to help you.
You find the full terms and policy here.
Your scrapbooking printables are delivered in a zipped folder. Zipped files reduce the size of the download and saves time and space. In most cases, the only thing you need to do is double click the folder. If you don’t have a program for zipped files, you need to install a program on your computer to be able to extract the files. Make sure you have an unzipping program installed on your computer.
Yes, the digital graphics are in high resolution, 300 dpi. The color mode is RGB. If you use a printing service, please make sure they print with the RGB color space. If they use CMYK, the color may come out altered. Please note that colors vary due to settings on your printer or screen.
Print your printable scrapbook paper patterns or cut-out sheets on a sturdy paper and cut using a pair of scissors. You can also print your cut-out sheets on sticker paper from your local craft shop – perfect for planners and journals!
In the previews, we use an effect called “drop shadow” in some designs. The shadow effect is super-easy to create in Photoshop. In your download, you get a more in-depth tutorial with pictures.
1. Place your graphic in your design and go to “Layer” in the menu bar.
2. Select “Layer styles” in the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Drop shadow” in the drop-down menu.
4. Play around with settings and create the perfect shadow for your design.
If it doesn’t work, check that your clipart layer is selected. Happy creating!
PAT-files are a file format used with Photoshop to make it easy to install patterns into the “paint bucket tool,” also called “swatches” panel. Double click on the PAT-file to automatically install the patterns in Photoshop. The patterns are seamless and ready to use.
You find a more in-depth tutorial with pictures in your download file.
You find a useful tutorial by Graphicsextras here if you run into problems.