geometric paper patterns
Your perfect selection of printable scrapbooking papers
Say hello to the ultimate scrapbooking dream! One thing is for sure, polka dot papers never go out of style. With digital geometric paper patterns you never run out of creative ideas. These classic printable scrapbooking papers in trending pastel colors is a must-have for every card maker. The kit includes trending polka dot backgrounds, printable striped paper and lots of other cute scrapbook paper designs.
- Let your whimsical soul bloom with cute scrapbook paper printables
- Create whimsical cards and scrapbooking designs with ease
- Wow your loved ones with whimsical cards filled with love
- Nourish your creativity with trending geometrical paper patterns
- Always have cute printable scrapbooking papers handy when creativity strike
Included in your scrapbook paper download
- 25 printable scrapbooking papers 12×12 in (JPEG + PNG)
- 25 transparent overlays 12×12 in (PNG)
- 50 PNG repeating pattern tiles (different sizes)
- PAT files for Photoshop – makes it super-easy to use patterns in Photoshop
- Color mode: RGB
- Resolution: 300 dpi (high resolution)
- 124 MB zipped file
Easy-to-use digital scrapbook papers
PAT files makes it easy for you to import your patterns into your Photoshop pattern swatch panel. Double click on the file with the “fx” or .pat ending in your downloaded folder. You find your imported patterns by opening the swatches panel. You find a tutorial in your downloaded folder if you need further help installing your PAT files.
No. The digital papers are dedicatly scaled to perfectly suit cardmaking and scrapbooking. If you need seamless and scaleble patterns, please use the PAT files or use the pattern swatches included in the pack.
Yes. The papers and pattern tiles come in high resolution 300 dpi. The color mode of your papers is RGB. Many modern home printers use the RGB color printing technique. If you are uncertain of which color mode your printer use, please check your manual before printing. If you print your papers or design with a professional printing service, please check that they use the RGB printing technique. If they use CMYK, the color may come out altered.