You can create an unlimited amount of projects and designs for personal use. You can use all creative packs, graphic packs and patterns you find in the shop. You are of course allowed to give your creations as gifts to friends and loved ones. You are not allowed to share the files “as is” though.
Charity and Donations
We are firm believers that we all have the power to change the world. You are allowed and encouraged to use our clipart and patterns for good causes to help the world become a better place for all of us. You do not need to buy a commercial license. All revenue from the use of the clipart or patterns must be donated to the charity project as for example: animal rights, global warming, gender equality, HBTQ rights, health research, human rights or families and children in need. Remember you need to follow the commercial license do’s and dont’s.
Contact us prior using Wallifyer products as a part of your fundraising to recieve a charity license. We love to support your project.
You are required to purchase a commercial license if you intend to use the clipart commercially. This means using the product in your end-products whether you charge for the end product or not. This license does not grant any copyrights and is not transferable.
The commercial license is intended for small business use only. You can sell up to 500 end-products. If you want to sell more than 500 end-products, you need an Extended License or a Wholesale license. Read more about them below.
A commercial license is valid for one clipart or digital paper pack. If you use several packs, please make sure you buy commercial licenses for all of them.
You are not allowed to create scrapbook kits, patterns or clipart, even if altered.
- Create your unique designs with the help of the clipart
- Sell up to 500 end-products in your small business
- You do not need to credit us, but we love it if you do
- Sell our designs for personal use purpose
You are not allowed to:
- Use the products “as-is.” You need to add your artistic twist and soul on the end-product.
- You can only use the clipart as a part of a larger design or concept. You need to add text, textures, effects or other images. You are not allowed to use it as is on a white background or alike.
- You are not allowed to use patterns “as is”. You need to add text, elements and your own creative spark to your design. If you wish to use patterns “as is” – check the pattern license below.
- Redistribute the clipart “as is,” for free, as a new file type or with minor changes.
- Sell the graphics, even if altered, as scrapbook supplies or patterns.
- Sell your product for commercial use purposes.
- Embedding the clipart in a way that makes it possible to extract them. Be sure to flatten your design (PNG or JPEG) and not share it as an editable PSD or alike. Also be sure the design does not allow for easy tracing.
- Claim the graphics as your work
- Upload the clipart to any automated “Print on Demand” (POD) marketplaces. Including but not limited to marketplaces as Society6, Redbubble, Casetify, Spoonflower or Zazzle.
- Use our content in a pornographic or unlawful manner
If you want to sell more than 500 end-products, you need an Extended Commercial License that allows for 2000 end-products.
If you need the graphics for mass-production (more than 2000 end-products), please contact us for a Wholesale license here.